Today I’m releasing an update to Dot Dash. It introduces a lot of improvements, tweaks, and new features. Here’s a full list of changes:
- Added music! The music will speed up as your score increases.
- Added orange dots! Orange dots will explode when shot, killing enemies in a radius around them. The player is not damaged by the explosion.
- Added score pips! A little +1 will appear when killing enemies, and a +10 will appear when collecting a coin.
- Added the option to change your laser colour.
- Increased rate of fire of laser and adjusted speed scaling.
- Increased rate of spawn of dots and adjusted spawn rate scaling.
- Changed the lives icon.
- Made shooting feel snappier.
You can play Dot Dash in your browser, or download it for Windows and Mac here: https://makemake.itch.io/dot-dash